Our commitment to maintaining the highest safety standards at all our job sites has enabled us to achieve a high level of safety excellence, as measured by our experience modification rating (EMR) of .83.
State Electric has also received an “A” rating with ISNetworld, an online database resource used by utilities, distribution, and power generator clients, including National Grid, Covanta, and Liberty Utilities, to manage their subcontractors.
Key elements of our safety culture include:
- Dedicated safety manager
- 10- and 30-hour OSHA training
- Electrical Hazard Awareness training
- Site-specific safety reviews
- Weekly on-site “Tool Box Talks”
- Competent and well-trained staff responsible for site safety assigned to each project
- Daily safety briefs