With an in-house team of eight coordinators, with over 100 years of combined electrical experience, State Electric is able to create three-dimensional models of structures and design components using state-of-the-art technology and programs including Revit, AutoCAD MEP and Navisworks.
At State Electric, the high quality of BIM modeling results from the field experience of our designers, all of whom have been licensed electricians, with vast field experience. This experience combined with 3D modeling tools not only helps with the identification of more efficient construction approaches along with detecting clashes but also facilitates precise prefabrication design of select components. This technology allows us to:
- Assure accuracy and efficiency
- Design a building with its components in 3D
- Detect clashes with other trades
- Track various stages in a building lifecycle
- Upload layout data to the Trimble® RTS 665 for more accurate field installations
- Design prefabricated assemblies
- Revit 2016
- Customized Prefabrication Software
The power of visualization, coordination, simulation, and optimization of 3D, 4D, and BIM computer technologies allows State Electric to more effectively meet customer, design, construction, asset management, facility management and program requirements. Our approach to BIM is just another example of our commitment to be on the leading edge of technology to help deliver the highest quality of work for our clients.