State Electric has partnered for decades with owners, contractors, construction managers, facility managers, and utility and power plant operators on EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) and Design Build projects.
Today, State Electric’s design-assist and design-build services have come to be appreciated by many of our valued customers for all the right reasons. Our design team is made up of knowledgeable and responsive professionals proficient in the use of CAD software able to find design alternatives and solutions to the many challenges that come up on projects.
State Electric’s involvement in the design process includes:
- Attending all design meetings as well as user group meetings
- Forming strategic alliances with engineers & suppliers to meet job challenges
- Following engineers design directions, and developing drawings in required format
- Participating in “over the shoulder” design reviews with the engineer
- Working collaboratively with all involved parties
- Providing design review for constructability analysis
- Utilizing an open book process, we will create a detailed cost estimate that will be shared with the client along the way
Assisting in the pre-construction process allows us to fully understand the scope of work, critical budget constraints and condensed schedule requirements. State believes that complex, demanding projects are best served by our early design participation. This allows us to put our proactive, problem solving approach to work assuring the project can be completed in a timely and cost effective manner.